Dave Price Biography
Dave Price is an American journalist working as a political director for WHO 13 News. He moved on from Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville and later worked at the stalwart radio broadcast in St. Louis, KMOX.
Dave left St. Louis radio to acquire his Master’s Degree at the esteemed University of Missouri-Columbia. He remained in Columbia, where he filled in as morning anchorperson and tasks administrator at KOMU-TV.
Dave then, at that point, moved to Montgomery, Alabama, to assist with sending off WNCF-TV, where he filled in as end-of-the-week anchor and political columnist. In 2001, Dave started his vocation at WHO-TV, where he works in the inclusion of the Iowa Caucuses and state government.
Dave has procured a public Emmy, Edward R. Murrow, and many state and local honors for his announcing and anchor. He likewise composed his first book, “Council Chaos,” an insider’s record of the consistently eccentric way Iowans assist with picking the following president. He lives in Clive with his significant other Emily and child Hayden.
Dave Price WHO 13 News
Cost is WHO-TV’s Political Director, host of the Sunday morning show “The Insiders” and anchors Channel 13 News on the end of the weeknights. It’s hard to track down a neighborhood TV journalist in the United States who has invested more energy covering official up-and-comers than Dave.
Dave experienced childhood in Belleville, Illinois, where he framed his energy for governmental issues and his cherished St. Louis Cardinals from his father.
WHO 13 News Team
- Ed Wilson
- Jannay Towne
- Calyn Thompson
- Justin Surrency
- Taj Simmons
- John Sears
- Megan Salois
- Jeriann Ritter
- Roger Riley
- Megan Reuther
- Natalie Paynter
- Cinthia Naranjo
- Keith Murphy
- Brett McIntyre
- Jodi Long
- Erin Kiernan
- Stephanie Johnson
- Mark Freund
- Zach Fisher
- Andy Fales
- Amber Alexander
- Dan Winters
Dave Price Age
Dave grew up in Belleville, Illinois. Information about his age will be updated as soon as possible.
Dave Price Wife
He is married to Emily and the couple has two children together, Hayden and Lyla. The two got honeymoon advice from Barack and Michelle Obama. Emily is a former weekend anchor.
Dave Price Height
He is 5 ft 7 in (Approx. 1.7 m) tall.
Dave Price Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of between $1 million and $5 million.
Dave Price Twitter
CLICK HERE to visit his Twitter page.
Dave Price Facts
- I play the trumpet, although not very often anymore. I bought my first instrument at my grandpa’s music repair store.
- I completed the Chicago marathon on a frigid morning in 2002.
- My grandpa used to ride bikes as a kid with Beverly Hillbillies star, Buddy Ebsen, in Belleville, Illinois.
- When I was growing up, half our backyard was full of strawberry plants. Strawberries are still my favorite fruit.
- My wife and I got engaged on Friday the 13th.
- I probably have a tie addiction.
- My father-in-law is a divorce attorney. So is my brother-in-law. I had better be a REALLY good husband.
- I throw right-handed and kick left-footed. I don’t know why.
- Barack and Michelle Obama gave me honeymoon advice.
- LeAnn Rimes was my first celebrity interview. I flew a T-34 Mentor Navy plane over the Rocky Mountains. And I steered a nuclear submarine in the Bahamas, all because of cool tv assignments.
- I have two younger brothers and a sister. My mom always baked birthday cakes in shapes of our favorite characters. My dad made amazing soups and barbecue.
- I almost never miss a St. Louis Cardinals’ game on tv. My grandma used to babysit former Cards’ manager, Whitey Herzog.
- I’m a German/Austrian/English/Welsh/Native American/native Illinoisian.