Jannay Towne Biography
Jannay Towne is an American journalist working as a news anchor for WHO 13 News. Jannay is exceptionally associated with focal Iowa.
She presently peruses to kids every Thursday through the Everybody Wins coaching program at Monroe Elementary School, is engaged with The Pet Project Midwest which assists Iowans with keeping their cherished pets at home and out of nearby havens through its Pet Pantry and volunteers with Cornerstone of Hope Orphanage.
Jannay is a love bird. She and her significant other have a smaller than usual dachshund canine (Haley) and two felines. For excursions, She often visits her family in Las Vegas.
Jannay Towne WHO 13 News
Towne came to Channel 13 in April of 2005 as a columnist for Channel 13 News at 5, 6, and 10 pm. In January 2012, she was elevated to co-anchor to Today in Iowa Saturday and Sunday. She came to Iowa via Great Falls, Montana where she was the primary anchor.
While there, Jannay was perceived with a news coverage grant for an exceptional report she field anchored during a visit by President Bush. She acquired her Broadcast Journalism degree from the University of Montana and still cheers for the Grizzlies.
WHO 13 News Team
- Ed Wilson
- Calyn Thompson
- Justin Surrency
- Taj Simmons
- John Sears
- Megan Salois
- Jeriann Ritter
- Roger Riley
- Megan Reuther
- Dave Price
- Natalie Paynter
- Cinthia Naranjo
- Keith Murphy
- Brett McIntyre
- Jodi Long
- Erin Kiernan
- Stephanie Johnson
- Mark Freund
- Zach Fisher
- Andy Fales
- Amber Alexander
- Dan Winters
Jannay Towne Age
She has Family in Las Vegas. Information about her age will be updated as soon as possible.
Jannay Towne Husband
She is a married lady but more information about her husband will be updated as soon as possible.
Jannay Towne Height
She is approximately 5’6” tall.
Jannay Towne Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of between $1 million and $5 million.
Jannay Towne Twitter
CLICK HERE to visit her Instagram page.
Jannay Towne Facts
- I have been to 47 of the 50 states. The only ones I haven’t visited are Kentucky, Vermont and Alaska.
- I have my 9 G pin from flying in an F 16 with the US Air Force Thunderbirds.
- I was born in Seoul, Korea.
- I used to sing in talent shows. My favorite songs were “The Rose” by Bette Midler and Frank Sinatra’s ” New York, New York”.
- In college, I was president of my sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma.
- In high school, I qualified for the National Forensic League’s speech competition.
- I took piano lessons for more than 10 years, but can’t play much more than “Chopsticks”.
- I am addicted to caffeine. I need at least a cup every morning to feel awake.
- My first pet was a fish named Sylvia.
- I could live on pizza, french fries and sushi.
- Je parle francais. Translation: I studied French in high school and college.
- My first car was a huge station wagon that seated 9 comfortably.
- I am hooked on Food Network and Bravo (and NBC of course).