Justin Surrency Biography
Justin Surrency is an American journalist working as a news anchor for WHO 13 News. Brought up in St. Paul, Minnesota, Justin has consistently had a liking for networks with a different populace.
The amazing chance to be picked as a chief and lead his school football crew at the University of Northern Iowa to a public title game furnished him with priceless involvement with administration and collaboration while getting the opportunity to play in the NFL added a capacity to perform under probably the most upsetting and high-pressure circumstances.
Justin thinks of it as a distinction to work in a spot with standing for conveying top to bottom and grant-winning news in the Des Moines region. He is continuously searching for a decent story though. Email him or simply say greetings at Justin.Surrency@who13.com
Justin Surrency WHO 13 News
His excitement for announcing started when he was a games understudy at WCCO in Minneapolis. During that time, he had the option to observe an enormous metropolitan newsroom in real life.
Seeing significant issues settled inside the local area pushed him to change from sports to news. Justin joined WHO-TV in July of 2015.
In 2016 his definite inclusion of uncontrolled crossing points won an Eric Sevareid grant for general detailing from the Midwest Broadcast Journalist Association.
Prior to joining WHO-TV, Justin was an end-of-the-week evening anchorperson and correspondent at WIBW-TV in Topeka, Kansas.
During his four-year stop in the Capital City, he contributed live reports in three Heartland Emmy Award-winning broadcasts, including one where he gave live reports to 11 hours after two cops were shot and killed. He has additionally won a Kansas Association of Broadcasters grant for inside and out announcing.
WHO 13 News Team
- Ed Wilson
- Jannay Towne
- Calyn Thompson
- Taj Simmons
- John Sears
- Megan Salois
- Jeriann Ritter
- Roger Riley
- Megan Reuther
- Dave Price
- Natalie Paynter
- Cinthia Naranjo
- Keith Murphy
- Brett McIntyre
- Jodi Long
- Erin Kiernan
- Stephanie Johnson
- Mark Freund
- Zach Fisher
- Andy Fales
- Amber Alexander
- Dan Winters
Justin Surrency Age
He was raised in St. Paul, Minnesota. Information about his age will be updated as soon as possible.
Justin Surrency Wife
He is married to Vivienne and has a daughter, Monroe.
Justin Surrency Height
He is 5 feet 9 inches tall.
Justin Surrency Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Justin Surrency Instagram
Justin Surrency Twitter
CLICK HERE to visit his Twitter page.
Justin Surrency Facts
- I was a co-captain on the 2005 National runner-up Northern Iowa Football team.
- My favorite song is When doves cry by Prince, who I’ve seen twice in concert.
- I have played professional football with the Seattle Seahawks and Minnesota Vikings.
- In Topeka, Kansas I received an honor from the Topeka Police Department for reporting.
- In 2015 I was inducted into my high school athletic hall of fame. Go Concordia Academy Beacons!
- My favorite food is Lasagna -I am the only one in my family who dislikes watermelon…Yuck.
- I have a very cute Yorkie-Australian Shepherd mixed dog named Cooper.
- Every Christmas I have to listen to “Santa Claus is coming to town “by the Jackson 5.
- My mom is a strong survivor of breast cancer. Go mom!
- When I worked in Topeka, Kansas I covered Game 7 of the 2014 World Series.
- I won two bicycles growing up and both were stolen from me.
- I grew up in St.Paul, Minnesota and love a good cheesy hot dish.
- My guilty pleasure would have to be Haribo Gummy Bears.