Roger Riley Biography
Roger Riley is an American journalist working as a reporter for WHO 13 News. An alum of Eastern New Mexico University, Roger worked at the Quay County Sun in Tucumcari, NM for a brief time prior to breaking into TV at KBIM-TV in Roswell NM.
Roger experienced childhood with a ranch close to Norway, Iowa where he went to High School. Roger & his wife Susie have 3 kids, 2 daughters-in-law, 1 son-in-law, and 2 grandchildren.
Roger Riley WHO 13 News
Riley has worked around the territory of Iowa for quite a long time in TV news working in Cedar Rapids and Sioux City Markets preceding arriving in Central Iowa.
Roger began with WHO-TV in 2004 as a photojournalist. Following 10 years on the morning show, he started as a multi-media writer in 2014.
He is most popular at WHO-HD for doing live vehicle cam shots of cyclones and snowstorms around focal IA. He additionally appreciates doing highlights on intriguing individuals with regards to IA.
WHO 13 News Team
- Ed Wilson
- Jannay Towne
- Calyn Thompson
- Justin Surrency
- Taj Simmons
- John Sears
- Megan Salois
- Jeriann Ritter
- Megan Reuther
- Dave Price
- Natalie Paynter
- Cinthia Naranjo
- Keith Murphy
- Brett McIntyre
- Jodi Long
- Erin Kiernan
- Stephanie Johnson
- Mark Freund
- Zach Fisher
- Andy Fales
- Amber Alexander
- Dan Winters
Roger Riley Age
Roger experienced childhood with a ranch close to Norway, Iowa where he went to High School. Information about his age will be updated as soon as possible.
Roger Riley Wife
He is married to Susie and the couple has 3 kids, 2 daughters-in-law, 1 son-in-law, and 2 grandchildren.
Roger Riley Height
He is approximately 5’9” tall.
Roger Riley Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of between $1 million and $5 million.
Roger Riley Twitter
CLICK HERE to visit his Twitter page.
Roger Riley Facts
- Favorite Quote: “It’s not about you.” Rick Warren, Purpose Driven Life.
- Writes Left handed, Throws Right Handed.
- Flew with the Navy Blue Angels on a media ride.
- Covered stories in all 99 Counties in Iowa
- Played the Trumpet in High School and College Marching Band
- Freelance works with sports announcers on college basketball/football volleyball
- Plays finger-pick acoustic guitar
- Movie ‘Final Season” was on my High School, Norway IA
- Was always the smallest kid in school.
- Rode on RAGBRAI for the first time in 2014
- Favorite Iowa Restaurant:Northside Cafe, Winterset
- Favorite Iowa Place: West Lake Okoboji
- Favorite Iowa State Park: Ledges