Stephanie Johnson Biography
Stephanie Johnson is an American journalist working as a multimedia journalist for WHO 13 News. A Maryland local, Stephanie procured her four-year college education in broadcast news coverage with an accentuation in political theory from Hampton University in Virginia.
She is an individual from the National Association of Black Journalists. Stephanie fell head over heels for news-casting while she was in secondary school and has never thought back.
Whenever Stephanie isn’t revealing, she appreciates visiting with loved ones over Zoom and understanding books. Furthermore, she is endeavoring to figure out how to prepare better suppers thus, assuming that you have any extraordinary plans, send her an email, and she will share the outcomes over web-based media pages.
Stephanie is eager to get back to Iowa and find this piece of the state. Assuming that you would like Stephanie to share your story go ahead and email her.
Stephanie Johnson WHO 13 News
Johnson joined WHO-13 News as an overall task columnist in October 2020. Beforehand, she worked in Baltimore at WBAL news radio as an anchor and correspondent while working at Laurel TV, a hyper-neighborhood channel outside Washington, DC.
Stephanie additionally worked at WPMT in Central Pennsylvania as the task work area manager, web maker, and media columnist. She began as a television journalist in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, at KGAN/KFXA.
There she covered cyclones and the 2017 floods as a morning columnist. As well as working in television news, Stephanie worked in news creation at WJLA in Northern Virginia and CBS News base camp in New York City.
WHO 13 News Team
- Ed Wilson
- Jannay Towne
- Calyn Thompson
- Justin Surrency
- Taj Simmons
- John Sears
- Megan Salois
- Jeriann Ritter
- Roger Riley
- Megan Reuther
- Dave Price
- Natalie Paynter
- Cinthia Naranjo
- Keith Murphy
- Brett McIntyre
- Jodi Long
- Erin Kiernan
- Mark Freund
- Zach Fisher
- Andy Fales
- Amber Alexander
- Dan Winters
Stephanie Johnson Age
She was born and raised in Maryland. Information about her age will be updated as soon as possible.
Stephanie Johnson Husband
She is married to Chris Johnson and the couple has two children, a son, Levi Johnson, and a daughter, Kenzie Johnson.
Stephanie Johnson Height
She is 5 feet 6 inches (1.68m) tall.
Stephanie Johnson Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of between $1 million and $5 million.
Stephanie Johnson Twitter
CLICK HERE to visit her Twitter page.
Stephanie Johnson Facts
- I’m a dog lover, but I don’t own a dog.
- I’m afraid of cats. A childhood incident scarred me for life.
- I love Beyonce. That’s it.
- I like playing tennis. Before I moved to Iowa, I learned how to play the game, and now I’m determined to learn more about the sport.
- I lived in Cedar Rapids from 2015 to 2017. While I was there, I started a dance team at my local church.
- I LOVE to dance
- I’m a proud Maryland native, so I love eating crabs!
- I don’t know how to swim, but I love the water. I know I need to learn.
- Self-care is a top priority for me. I’m a firm believer that if you don’t take care of yourself, you can’t take care of others.
- Both of my sibling’s first names start with the letter “S.”
- I’m the middle child. I have two brothers.
- I have family in Sint Eustatius. It’s a tiny island near Aruba.
- Broccolini is my favorite vegetable.